BCom (Acc), DFS, SMSF Specialist Advisor™, JP (NSW)™
Cooee Wealth Partner
Super & SMSF, Investment and Tax-effective Wealth Creation Specialist
I have been a Financial Adviser since 1996, with a background in Accounting and Auditing. Over the past years, there have been many changes in this evolving landscape, which has created challenges for both advisers and clients.
One aspect that I consider to be of unreserved importance is to always act with integrity and in the best interest of the client.
I wholeheartedly believe that the business model of being privately owned, with no alliances to any providers, allows advisers, and all related parties providing advice, to operate without conflict of interest. In this way the individual objectives of the clients are the primary focus, while developing strategies to satisfy their best interests.
Our business cannot receive commissions, product based fees or any benefits for recommending financial products. This places the onus on me as your trusted adviser to demonstrate the value of financial advice and how it will surpass any fees charged.
Financial wealth is a journey which has many moving parts to it. I would welcome the opportunity to embark on this journey with you and your family, to provide you with the best possible long term outcome in satisfying your goals.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Auditing) - University of Port Elizabeth
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) - Kaplan Professional
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning - University of Free State
- Self Managed Super Fund Specialist Advisor – SMSF Association
- Justice of the Peace, NSW
- SMSF Association of Australia – Specialist Advisor
- Tax Practitioners Board – Tax (financial) adviser