MFinPlan, SMSF Specialist Advisor™
Cooee Wealth Partner
Super & SMSF, Investment and Tax-effective Wealth Creation Specialist
As a Cooee Wealth Partner, I provide high quality advice that is compliant and ethical. This is achieved by ensuring no commissions are received and all services are fee based only.
Having more than 10 year’s experience in property, mortgages, and Financial Planning. I have a diverse range of financial and asset-based knowledge to best assist my clients in achieving their goals. Advice within my client base ranges from simple to complex from a wide range of client types including young accumulators, ultra-high net worth clients through to retirees looking to best utilise their retirement funds. I look to take on clients who want an adviser who educates them through their financial journey, so they gain a better understanding of their financial position and strategy to build their knowledge in financial literacy.
Above my professional experience to date, I have expanded my education above the regulatory requirements within financial planning by obtaining a Masters in Financial Planning to best assist in providing excellent advice, with the most up to date education, as I believe investing time in education reflects on higher quality advice for my clients.
I share a passion with my partners and colleagues to helping our clients achieve their financial goals and encourage you to enquire to see how I can help you achieve your goals.
- Master of Financial Planning (Kaplan)
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning (Kaplan)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Mentor Education)
- Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Management, Finance and Financial Management Services (Kaplan)
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, Finance and Financial Management Services (Kaplan)
- Licenced Real Estate Agent (Real Estate Institute)
- SMSF Specialist Advisor™ member of the SMSF Association of Australia
- Tax (Financial) Adviser of Tax Practitioners Board